Thursday, May 10, 2012

Let's make a movie


Ever since my days as Miss Movietime at the Camden Courier-Post, I have wanted to make a movie. Yet I had in mind no subject worth treating. But now I do, and I would like to invite blog readers to join me in collecting footage for this musical.
My working title is The Avoirdupois Waltz. Footage will consist of obese persons gliding around supermarkets and Walmarts in motorized carts.
I believe these carts were originally provided for disabled folks, but those people are out of luck, as the tubs roll in and grab every one. Brave new world!
Anyone who can furnish video of such activities will get a movie credit.

2 comments:

  1. If you didn't patronize Walmart, you wouldn't have to see such sloth! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lard Lords and Lard Lasses! What a great idea! Bet you can't top "Leviathon" who was (is?) so wide our old supermarket took her in via the freight entrance. By the way this is Dave, I'm not really annonymous but thats what I selected. Easier that way.

    ReplyDelete