Monday, April 16, 2012

Teeth

After over a year without being able to chew anything decent (OK, real meat) on the right side of my mouth, I got the crowns put on my two implants today. "Well, you can have fish, pasta, that sort of thing" for a month, says the dentist.  Holy mackerel. Don't people realize that this is an era of instant gratification? Another month? Wholly mackerel.
A stinkin' hot day today and I'm glad I decided not to run the Boston Marathon. The humidity came back in and that makes for glorious reflected light on and across the river.

2 comments:

  1. Holy hell! What sweet bliss is this? Dr. O has yanked your chain again! Sorry to hear it. :( And yet, you are one step closer to the end, just in time for a killer Memorial Day BBQ.

    Lovely day today, eh? Missed it - trapped inside. But I did catch wisps of pink in the sky as the sun set over Casco Bay tonight. Gorgeous indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a reason Ema's favorite foods were deviled eggs and hotdogs.
    I'm sorry about your teeth but jealous on account of the beautiful river.

    ReplyDelete